Romantic Weekends Near Dallas
The Lancaster Manor Bed & Breakfast Policies
The Lancaster Manor, Gainesville, TX Historic Bed and Breakfast offers romantic weekends near Dallas with luxury accommodations. Just minutes from downtown antique shops, quaint boutiques and restaurants, Winstar Casino and Lucas Oil Live Center, wineries, lakes and the beautiful North Texas Hill Country. 4 beautiful uniquely themed guest rooms will invite you to take a step back into a time of romance and magnificent grandeur. Offering lavish accommodations, beautiful gardens, large pool, hot tub, made to order breakfast and unbeatable hospitality. Come and get swept away to enjoy the peace and tranquility of this fully restored 138 year old Spanish Victorian Mansion and its grand estate.
The Manor Policies:
Please note the following information and policies that will help you plan and enjoy your stay with us. By booking your stay you agree to the following:
- The Lancaster Manor Bed and Breakfast has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that you have an enjoyable and safe stay. However, it is understood that you are using our property at your own risk. Your booking unconditionally waives, releases and holds harmless from liability The Lancaster Manor LLC, its owners, agents and other guests from any and all liabilities occurring during your stay at The Lancaster Manor Bed and Breakfast.
- The Lancaster Manor is a NON-SMOKING facility. ($250.00 will be charged if evidence of smoking or vaping on the premises).
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. (We require all reservations be secured with a credit card).
- We do not accept guests under the age of 18. (Policies for groups with children will be individually determined on a case by case basis). Please call for more information.
- The Lancaster Manor Check-in: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Check-out 12:00 p.m.
- Early Check-in may be available. Please call for availability.
- Room Rates are based on double occupancy w/chef prepared made to order breakfast.
- Chef prepared made to order breakfast will be served between 8:00 am and 11:00 am.
- Rooms accommodate 2 adults only.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All applicable discounts and gift certificates must be redeemed at the time the reservation is made.
- No pets. Affordable Dog boarding is available nearby. Please inquire for more info.
- We do not allow open flames (candles, lighters, etc.) for any reason by law and per local fire code for the safety and security of all of our guest and this magnificent historical Estate.
- Any damages to your room, linens or furnishings will be charged to the card on file at the full replacement cost.
We require a 100% deposit for a stay of 1 night and a 50% deposit for a stay of two or more nights upon booking. The remaining balance on reservations of 2 or more nights is due 30 days prior to arrival and will be automatically charged to your account. Outstanding balances will be processed 30 days prior to arrival on the credit card on file.
Reservations made 30 days less prior to arrival will be charged in full and are non-refundable. All deposits must be made by credit card (Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover) at time of reservation. Please include all Private Dining, Enhancements and available upgrades to your reservation upon booking. All reservations are guaranteed with a credit card.
For Group Reservations that book more than 2 rooms or special event bookings (Weddings, Reunions etc.), please call the Inn Keeper directly at #940-612-9527.
If notification of a cancellation is received at least (30) days prior to the arrival date (including certain special packages, events and holidays), the deposit is refundable less a $50.00 cancellation fee per room, per night. If notification of a cancellation or changes to a reservation are received (30) days or less prior to the arrival date (including certain special packages, events and holidays), the full amount of the original reservation will be charged and is non-refundable. Early departure falls within our cancellation policy. There are no refunds for early departure. We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation for the entire stay. Cancellations must be made by phone.
We all know life happens and changes need to be made. Our policies are in place to protect all parties. We recommend purchasing Travel Insurance when making a reservation to help cover those things that happen unexpectedly. Travel insurance is available when you book online.
The Lancaster Manor is designed for a quiet romantic getaway for our adult guests. We reserve the right to accept or reject a booking if we believe it may impact a romantic getaway. Sorry, The Manor is NOT childproofed and unable to accommodate small children. (Policies for groups with children will be individually determined on a case by case basis). Please call for more information.
We know some travel with pets however for the safety, convenience and comfort of all of our guest we do not allow pets. We do recommend BAR C BARK Boarding & Doggie Day Care here in Gainesville, TX-#540-270-3811 (Ask for Terri). Affordable and just a couple minutes away from The Lancaster Manor.
We love visitors to come, see and experience this majestic 1886 Victorian Mansion. With advanced notice we would be delighted to pre-arrange a tour of the common areas of the mansion and the estate grounds to non-registered guests. If you are a registered guest and would like to have visitors, to ensure the safety, comfort, respect for privacy and a quiet experience for everyone all visits need to be scheduled in advance. Visitors will not have access to guest rooms, estate pool, hot tub, refreshments, food or any of our specialty enhancements while on the property.
We offer free, convenient parking on the property. Upon arrival, Just drive under the chandelier to drop off any luggage and guest you may have and park in one of 4 well lit parking spots available.
The Lancaster Manor Bed and Breakfast
1306 E. California Street | Gainesville, TX 76240
940. 612.9527 | email@example.com